Nikon D850 Shutter Life
The Nikon D850 is a professional-grade full-frame digital single-lens reflex camera (DSLR) produced by Nikon. The camera was officially announced on July 25, 2017 (the 100th anniversary of Nikon's founding), launched on August 24, 2017, and first shipped on September 8, 2017. Nikon announced it could not fill the preorders on August 28, 2017 and filled less than 10% of preorders on the first shipping day. It is the successor to the Nikon D810. The D850 is the first Nikon DSLR featuring a back-illuminated image sensor claiming overall a one-stop image quality (image noise) improvement. This camera was the first full frame DSLR achieving 100 points at Dxomark. The D850 also won Camera of the Year for 2017 at Imaging Resource.
Nikon D850 shutter rated lifespan is 200000 actuations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's this histogram shows?
- This shutter count histogram shows how many known camera bodies have reached some particular shutter count values. On vertical axis there are shutter count ranges and on horizontal there are body counts within them.
- Where's this data coming from?
- This shutter count histogram was created with data acquired via the ShutterCheck application. All data points were collected in an automated way from users who have opted-in into sharing of anonymous shutter life data of their cameras.
- What's the purpose of this graph?
- This shutter count histogram was created with the desire to give people better estimates of shutter life of their cameras beyond dry numbers of shutter rated lifespan. As you probably heard of, most cameras usually live longer than guaranteed by their vendor, sometimes even much longer. That’s why I collected here a real-world shutter count data, so you be able to make more informed decisions about your camera gear.